Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daisy gets spayed

We wanted to let daisy have puppies, then we decided that she was to little. Well, I thought having puppies would be cool, and that she would make a good mother. Apparently, because of how small she was, we thought that she wouldn't survive. So we got her spayed. I was in school at the time. So when we got home, we had to go get her from humane society. She was so sluggish, and tired. She was pitiful. When we got home one day, she was in a corner. when she saw my brother and I, her little tail started wagging and she walked out of that corner. As it turns out, she wasn't eating or drinking. We took her to the vet, and that solved it. She got some fluids, and was fine. Daisy was built like a tank, because she survived being given the wrong medicine. Now a days, she's fine. She rough houses with Bear, and last night they got a bath. I have been taking Bear on walks. He loves them. Sometimes he gets so happy, he pulls me down the street. it's pretty fun. I love my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment