I love my dogs, and could go on and on about them. But right now, let me tell you about some of my interests besides shihtzu's. When I was younger, I had wanted to be an author. I wrote a book called Beyond The Sunset; which is a story about a girl who dreams about a world in the clouds. She eventually gets to go to that world and becomes the ruler just like in her dreams. However I never got it published, which is probably a good thing because I dont write books all the time, only when I feel like it.
For a while I had made Bear and Daisy videos, which were a bunch of pictures and videos of them with the appropriate sounds and music in the background. But then I began to think, maybe I can make an animation of Beyond The Sunset. Yes. I attempted this idea. No. It didnt work out.
I have another interest. This one is in mustangs. I have somewhere around 40 or 50 mustangs in my collection. Did you know that a 2008 Ford Mustang GT500 Super Snake can get 750hp? Now that's fast.
My last interest is Interior Design. My mom had a big wooden dollhouse that I am attempting to renovate. I would take fake flowers and some of the furniture and redesign the whole house or one room. I had tryed to rewire it with the wiring kits, but it didn't go as planned. Basically it didnt work. So I guess i will stick with flameless candles. They are pretty bright. Those are all of my interests. Thanks for reading.
Nice information! I would like to see you take one of the other interest and write about. Also some pictures would be great too. You are so talented and the world needs to see your talents.
ReplyDelete